We provide customized, reliable solutions to protect mechanically and electrically sensitive equipment and prevent transport problems.
Armeka Ltd. is located in Valkeakoski , within easy reach of transport connections. The company has more than 30 years’ experience in solving and eliminating vibration, shock, ESD, EMC and EMP problems in demanding operating environments.
Our goal is to solve customers’ complex damping problems in demanding environments easily and comprehensively.
Armeka’s core values are appreciation and respect of our customer, staff well-being, good working ethics, environmental responsibility and integrity.
Armeka has no stock products, all products and solutions are tailor-made to meet the needs of each customer.
Armeka’s success factors are speed and cost efficiency, broad know-how, specialized solutions, additional features for equipment as well as tailor-made products.
A diverse production line and speed of response are Armeka’s winning features.
REFERENCES: Finnish Army (Air Forces, Navy, Land Forces) Finnish Police, ABB, Trelleborg, SAAB, Patria, Millog, Oy Western Shipyard, Gargotec, Arctia Icebreaking Oy, Vaisala, Hypcom, Laivasähkötyö Oy, Marioff , VTT, Conlog, Steerprop, etc
Armeka in a nutshell (opens in a new window)
- Shock-protective transport cases and special packaging
- Vibration and shock absorbing special cases and transport boxes
- Installation frames(19″ racks)
- Wire rope isolators, shock dampers, tuned mass dampers, adaptive isolators, design and manufacturing.
- Vacuum formed technical plastic products
- ESD and EMC protective materials and products (EMI, EMP)
We provide a whole range of services, from original design to ready product